Liz and I went to get some dinner at J&H dining hall. Not good timing, apparently, because the damn place was PACKED. There were no plates... I had to hunt around and finally found one hiding near the sandwich section.
Anyway, because it was so crowded, two guys, Lucas and Chris, ended up sitting with us (there was literally no where else to sit). A guy named Jimmy joined for a short time, but he had his nose in his anatomy book the whole time - they said that's all he does during his waking hours: study.
So Lucas and Chris seemed pretty cool. We talked a lot. Lucas is a major hippie - he's majoring in social work, he does pot, he's a vegetarian, hookah, he has dreadlocks, he loves dave matthews, and he plays guitar. Oh, and he's going to work for Greenpeace soon. Haha. But they're both really cool guys.
We talked for a long time, and then they invited us to go smoke hookah with them. So we did. Well, I did. Liz came too, but the little spazoid didn't smoke any - she claims it's because her family has very addictive personality traits. I just think she's a chicken shit.
Anyway, the hookah was great. All the relaxation of a cigarette, plus flavor, minus the burn.
And then Liz had to kill it by making me walk her back to our dorm (which is literally less than one street over.)
Soooo... I gotta run, talking on skype with my Thomas, and finishing some homework for philosophy.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment