Saturday, September 19, 2009

Homework.

All day...(well, starting when i woke up - which was around 2:30pm)
I have been working on homework.

There's a bumpin party going on at Josh Booth's apartment right now. He invited me. I was going to take Mike (he offered to be my... escort. lol). I told Mike I have too much work to go to a party tonight. So Mike went to a party that he was invited to. He later texted me - it turns out that they were the same party - Josh's roommate was Mike's friend. Small world.
So, yeah. Mike is out partying right now. I am so jealous.
He said he might stumble by here sometime tonight, though.
We'll see if he can handle himself. I've seen him drunk before.
XD


***
I'm so sick of men. I'm sick of the flirting. I'm sick of the inuendo. I'm sick of the obsessive texting (thank god I have an unlimited plan - they won't leave me alone!!), I'm sick of the ulterior motives, and I'm sick of the expectations.


I miss the best friend who never had sex with me, but slept with me every time something went wrong in our lives.


I miss Cherie.



***


On a side note, I had a fantastic conversation with Matt last night. We laughed, we fought, we got past it. The fight was stupid anyway - it was about his freakin last name. He freaks out everytime I even hint at it. I've never told anyone, just like I promised him. But he still freaks out. So I am trying to accept that as just one of his neuroses.

I love him so much. Also, he said he has unlimited texting on his cell phone plan now. I must resist the urge to text him every minute of the day!!
*I'm doing good so far. Have not texted him once since last night.*

No comments:

Post a Comment