I had been pretty upset last night after realizing it was lost, and I was trying to accept the fact that every time I was feeling anxious, I would (out of habit) touch the place on my finger where the ring had been, and then feel even worse because I would be missing my ring, my source of comfort.
and then when I was doing my laundry, I found the ring at the bottom of the washing machine!!
Best surprise I could have gotten tonight, aside from Matt showing up at my door.
***
Went with Mike and Scott to devil's pool.
Pretty sweet place. It was a scary jump, but fun. The temperature of the air was perfect - not too hot, but not too cold. The water, however, was freezing.
I actually didn't think about Matt the whole time I was there with them. That's new for me.
Some pics:
Mike and Scott
Me and Scott
Scott watching my struggle up the rock face.
Mike's Matrix Jump
Scott's jump
Yeah.
Mike's Jump
My Jump ^_^
Mike about to push Scott in.
Too bad Scott turned around before Mike got the chance..
Me
haha idk... Mike's crazy.
lol
No comments:
Post a Comment